- Business Services
- Education & Support Services
- Human Resources
- Technology (TIS)
- About Us
- Ed Tech
- Classroom Technology
- Digital Literacy
- GFI and Technology
- Innovation Labs
- Learning Programs
- Information Services and Assessment
- Technical Support
- Student Chromebook Program
- Payroll (Contacts)
- Payroll (Staff Login)
- Testing (ARA)
- About Us
- Advanced Placement Exam
- Application to Conduct Research
- California Alternate Assessments
- California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS)
- California Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- CUSD Assessments
- Graduation Requirements
- State Accountability
- State Assessment Websites
- Summer School (ACCESS)
- Summer School (PCHS)
Learning Program Support
District Supported Learning Programs can be accessed through
Click "Log in with Active Directory" button and enter the user's username (network login) and password.
Detailed instructions on how to access Electronic Learning Programs (ELP) thru Clever
You can access most ELPs through Clever. We also highly recommend using the Chrome browser.
ACCELERATED READER 360/ STAR READING (CLEVER)
Customer Support: (800) 338-4204 firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Chat: The link for live chat is in the upper right-hand corner of your Renaissance home page when you are logged in to your site.
BENCHMARK EDUCATION (CLEVER)
School site needs to contact Benchmark Education issues.
Customer Support: (855)245-9751 email@example.com
CANVAS: LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CLEVER)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Parent Support /Parent Portal
District only handles login issues. District DOES NOT have access to Code.org’s database and therefore cannot support internal product issues.
DISCOVERY EDUCATION (CLEVER)
We highly recommend using the Chrome browser with Discovery Education
Teachers :Discovery Education Resource Page
Students and Parents: Instructions for Accessing Discovery Education in CLEVER.
ILLUMINATE (NOT ACCESSIBLE IN CLEVER)
Bookmark the Illuminate Homepage by clicking on the star in the URL bar after clicking on the link above.
Check Illuminate Status
- Illuminate Status.
- Subscribe to updates: Get email notifications whenever Illuminate Education creates or updates an incident.
Illuminate Help Resources
- Email: help@illuminateEd.com
- Phone 949-242-0343
- Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Tutorials and Help Documentation
KHAN ACADEMY (CLEVER)
Teachers will need to add Khan Academy in their Clever "Teacher Page" for the students to access the program.
District only handles login issues. District DOES NOT have access to Khan Academy’s database and therefore cannot support internal product issues.
K-5 MACMILLAN MCGRAW-HILL CALIFORNIA SCIENCE (CLEVER)
READING COUNTS (RC) & READING INVENTORY (RI) (CLEVER)
Click the "Reading Counts" icon in Clever to access both Reading Counts and Reading Inventory programs.
Even though Reading Inventory and Reading Counts class rosters are automated, student enrollments are not. Enrolling students to the products after the initial yearly upload is the teachers’ responsibility.
NOT DISTRICT SUPPORTED LEARNING PROGRAMS
Please contact vendor for any program issues.
Big Universe: Product Support: (844) 638-3533
BrainPOP/BrainPOP Jr.: (866) 542-7246) Help Center
GoNoodle: Email Support Site
Learning A-Z / RAZ-Kids / Reading A-Z: (866) 889-3729
Lexia: (800) 507-2772
Math Inventory (HMH): (800)283-5974
MobyMax: (888)793-833 Support Site
Reading Plus: (800) 352-5845 E-mail
Scholastic News : 1-800-SCHOLASTIC Live Chat Support Center
Starfall/ More Starfall: (888) 857-8990 Help Center Site
ST Math (Elementary Schools only): (888) 491-6603 Email
StoryWorks (Scholastic)--Live Chat Contact Us Page
Student Login Information
- REMEMBER, you must add a lower-case letter a at the end of the student 7-digit ID number for the password. If their number is 1234567 then their password is: 1234567a
- How to Get Students' Network Login information (Teacher Handout)
- How to Send Email to Parents from Aeries
- For High Schools, when students change their password at the beginning of the year, it is also changing their password for Discovery.