Flex Spending - American Fidelity
The Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Account (DCA) are Section 125 plans managed by our third-party administrator, American Fidelity. The funds for these accounts are pre-tax and can be used for medically related expenses or childcare expenses. For complete information on these programs view this flyer: American Fidelity FSA Information Packet.
To speak with an American Fidelity representative about the FSA or DCA programs call:
Customer Service: (800) 365-9180 ext. 0
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Designate up to $3,050 annually per household for medically-related expenses, such as prescriptions, co-pays, co-insurance and selected other expenditures. For more information view the flyers below:
- 2022 Flexibile Spending Accounts Presentation
- General Information: American Fidelity Section 125 FSA
- File a claim: Ready to file a claim?
- More access options: American Fidelity Mobile App
- Direct Deposit: American Fidelity Direct Deposit Form
- Reimbursement Voucher: American Fidelity Health FSA Reimbursement Voucher
Dependent Care Account (DCA) - Designate up to $5,000 annually per household for childcare expenses for your children ages 12 and under. Daycare must be with a licensed daycare provider. For more details on this program, view this flyer: Dependent Daycare- How it Works
- Reimbursement Form: American Fidelity Dependent Day Care Reimbursement Form