- Health Plans
CUSD offers a choice of two dental plans through DELTA. Two plan designs are available:
- Traditional/PPO plan, allowing individuals to obtain treatment from the dental care provider of their choice; and
- Prepaid dental plan (dental HMO plan) where the employee chooses a dentist from a list of contracted providers and that dentist provides and directs dental care.
Visit the Delta Dental Website to access a complete, current listing of contracted providers in your local area.
In addition to accessing the main website, you are encouraged to download the Delta Dental App from the App store or Google Play. Once registered you can access all types of information about your account, including printing ID cards, and checking status of a claim, printing forms, locating a dentist, changing a dentist, etc.
Following is a side-by-side comparison of the features of the two dental plans offered by CUSD and other useful links and information:
Other helpful Dental plan and discount information:
- Delta Dental HMO Evidence of Coverage
- Delta Dental HMO Plan Summary
- Delta Dental PPO Evidence of Coverage
- Delta Delta PPO Plan Summary
- Delta Dental HMO Charge Summary
- Delta Dental Claims and Payments
- Cost Estimator
- Virtual Consultant
- QualSight and Amplifon
- SmileWay: Support for Chronic Conditions