- Doing Business
- Vendor Required Forms and Registration
- Notices: Requests for Proposals and Bids
- Piggybackable CUSD Bids
- Current Contracts Services
- Surplus Equipment
- Pre-Qualified Vendors
- Contract Requirements
Vendor Required Forms and Registration
Vendors doing business with Capistrano Unified School District, are requested to provide the following applicable documentation prior to conducting business:
- W-9 (Rev. October 2018) - All vendors
- Vendor Information Form - All vendors
- Certificate of Insurance - All vendors, however, type, and limits may vary depending on services provided:
- Commercial General Liability Insurance - Additional Insured Endorsement. Option 1: Form CG 20 10 11 85 or Option 2: Form CG 20 10
- Business Auto Liability Insurance
- Worker's Compensation & Employers Liability Insurance - if more than 5 employees
- Errors & Omissions/Malpractice (Professional Liability Insurance) including Sexual Molestation & Abuse Coverage
- Fee Schedule - All vendors providing services
- Criminal Records Check
- Tobacco Use Policy
- Drug-Free Workplace Certification
- Non-public School/Agency Assurance Statement - if applicable.
- Public Works Construction Projects over $25,000.00 - Vendor must provide proof of DIR registration and Payment Bonding.
- Maintenance Projects over $15,000.00 - Vendor must provide proof of DIR registration.
- State Contractor's License - if applicable.
- California Student Data Privacy Agreement - Vendors who have access to CUSD student information.
- Contractor Vaccination Attestation - Required of all Vendors providing service on CUSD property.
Send documents to: David Garibay, Assistant Buyer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SB 854 REQUIREMENT
All contractors and subcontractors intending to bid or perform work on public works projects (Construction projects over $25,000 or Maintenance projects over $15,000) are mandated to annually register and pay a fee to the Department of Industrial Relations (DIR). Click here to register. Click here for DIR News.