- Doing Business
- Vendor Required Forms and Registration
- Notices: Requests for Proposals and Bids
- Piggybackable CUSD Bids
- Current Contracts Services
- Surplus Equipment
- Pre-Qualified Vendors
- Contract Requirements
Vendor Required Forms and Registration
Vendors doing business with Capistrano Unified School District, are requested to provide the following applicable documentation prior to conducting business:
- W-9 (Rev. October 2018) - All vendors
- Vendor Information Form - All vendors
- Certificate of Insurance - All vendors, however, type, and limits may vary depending on services provided:
- Commercial General Liability Insurance - Additional Insured Endorsement. Option 1: Form CG 20 10 11 85 or Option 2: Form CG 20 10
- Business Auto Liability Insurance
- Worker's Compensation & Employers Liability Insurance - if more than 5 employees
- Errors & Omissions/Malpractice (Professional Liability Insurance) including Sexual Molestation & Abuse Coverage
- Fee Schedule - All vendors providing services
- Criminal Records Check
- Tobacco Use Policy
- Drug-Free Workplace Certification
- Non-public School/Agency Assurance Statement - if applicable.
- Public Works Construction Projects over $25,000.00 - Vendor must provide proof of DIR registration and Payment Bonding.
- Maintenance Projects over $15,000.00 - Vendor must provide proof of DIR registration.
- State Contractor's License - if applicable.
- California Student Data Privacy Agreement - Vendors who have access to CUSD student information.
Send documents to: Eunji Kim, Assistant Buyer, at email@example.com.
SB 854 REQUIREMENT
All contractors and subcontractors intending to bid or perform work on public works projects (Construction projects over $25,000 or Maintenance projects over $15,000) are mandated to annually register and pay a fee to the Department of Industrial Relations (DIR). Click here to register. Click here for DIR News.
VENDORS USING CUSD FEDERAL FUNDS
Vendors who will be paid through federal funding must register with SAM before conducting business with CUSD. Begin the registration process.