skip to main content

New Enrollment Packet


2024 Forms and Flyers


MyVEBA Guest Login

  • Website
    • Enter Guest ID: CAPUSD
    • Click on ‘Join the Event’ under VEBA Health Benefit Plans
    • Click on ‘Available VEBA Benefits’
    • Click on ‘Capistrano USD – Benefit Plans’
    • Browse for more information

What do I need to turn in to enroll in health benefits?

  • Personalized Receipt Acknowledgement Form (required for newly health benefit eligible employees, which is provided by our department)
  • Enrollment and Changes Form
  • Copies of Supplemental Dependent Documents (if you are adding dependents to your coverage)
    • We do not need to see original documents. Per board policy (1340a), if you bring an original document without a copy, we can make a copy for $0.25 per page (cash only). 
  • UNUM Group Life Beneficiary Form

I don't need to enroll in coverage through the district, what do I need to turn in?

  • Personalized Receipt Acknowledgment Form
  • UNUM Group Life Beneficiary Form

How do I turn in my completed documents?

  • Documents that contain SS #'s cannot be sent via email. 
  • All documents can be turned in via fax (949-487-0671), district mail, US mail (CUSD ATTN: Insurance Department 33122 Valle Road, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675), or in person.
    • Our department is open Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm. 
  • Have more questions? Contact someone in our department!

Mandatory Disclosures