- Business Services
- Education & Support Services
- Human Resources
- Technology (TIS)
- About Us
- Ed Tech
- Classroom Technology
- Digital Literacy
- GFI and Technology
- Innovation Labs
- Learning Programs
- Information Services and Assessment
- Technical Support
- Student Chromebook Program
- Payroll (Contacts)
- Payroll (Staff Login)
- Testing (ARA)
- About Us
- Advanced Placement Exam
- Application to Conduct Research
- California Alternate Assessments
- California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS)
- California Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- CUSD Assessments
- Graduation Requirements
- State Accountability
- State Assessment Websites
- Summer School (ACCESS)
- Summer School (PCHS)
School Communications (Messenger)
- CUSD sends its messages through an application called SchoolMessenger which is linked to the District database.
- Parents of students registered to a specific school should not sign up for this service as doing so will result in double messaging. No further action is required to ensure the continuity of messages received.
- If parents are not receiving School Messenger messages, please work with your school front office to ensure your contact information is currently up-to-date for email, text, and phone messages. It is important to keep this information up to date in the ParentPortal.
- Community members (non-parents) and Parents who wish to receive messages from schools where their student is not registered should follow these steps to become self-sign up members.
- As an additional service, the SchoolMessenger app on iTunes and Google Play is available to receive messages via notifications on smartphones and similar devices.
- Parents should use their ParentPortal login name and password to login to the SchoolMessenger App. No additional account setup required.
- Community Members (non-parents) must sign up with an email address through the self-sign up SchoolMessenger website first to use the app.
How does Opting-Out of phone messaging work?
At any time, while listening to a CUSD phone message broadcast through the SchoolMessenger Communication application, recipients may press “5” on their phone to initiate the opt-out process.
After pressing 5, recipients will be given 3 choices:
- To unsubscribe from messages like these, please press 1
- To unsubscribe from all Non-Emergency messages, please press 2
- If you do not have Students attending CUSD or you are a Non CUSD community member, please press 3 to block all phone communications.
DISTRICT EMERGENCY MESSAGES AND CALLS CANNOT BE BLOCKED!
Helps parents stay connected to their student's school. Community Members (non-parents) must self-sign up first to use the app. See instructions to the left.