- Business Services
- Education & Support Services
- Human Resources
- Technology (TIS)
- About Us
- Ed Tech
- Classroom Technology
- Digital Literacy
- GFI and Technology
- Innovation Labs
- Learning Programs
- Information Services and Assessment
- Technical Support
- Student Chromebook Program
- Payroll (Contacts)
- Payroll (Staff Login)
- Testing (ARA)
- About Us
- Advanced Placement Exam
- Application to Conduct Research
- California Alternate Assessments
- California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS)
- California Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- CUSD Assessments
- Graduation Requirements
- State Accountability
- State Assessment Websites
- Summer School (ACCESS)
- Summer School (PCHS)
Students deserve an education that values, engages, and inspires the unique “awesome” in every student.
Transform classrooms to centers of curiousity through best practice technology integration.
What is Supported?
- Ask BEFORE you BUY
- Ask BEFORE the GRANT Application
Unsupported Technology requires sites to purchase training, tech support, outside warranties, installation, etc.
Capistrano Unified supports over 33,000 Chromebooks, 20,000 PCs, and 2,000 iPads in 58 schools across the district. Many of these devices are for our students.
Please use the links to the left for information on how to request assistance on the use of the devices.
All students are required to follow the Acceptable Use Policy.
CUSD TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE PURCHASES
CUSD Technology Hardware Purchases - same link as myCUSD