- Business Services
- Education & Support Services
- Early Childhood Ed
- English Learner (ELS)
- Safety & Student Services
- Special Education
- Student Records
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Human Resources
- Technology (TIS)
- About Us
- Ed Tech
- Classroom Technology
- Digital Literacy
- GFI and Technology
- Innovation Labs
- Learning Programs
- Information Services and Assessment
- Staff Password Change
- Student Chromebook Program
- Technical Support
- About Technical Services
- Device Support
- Catapult CMS Website Support
- Email Support
- Network Support
- Password Support
- RADAR and User Support Services
- Printer Installation Info
- Payroll (Contacts)
- Payroll (Staff Login)
- Testing (ARA)
- About Us
- Advanced Placement Exam
- Application to Conduct Research
- California Alternate Assessments
- California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS)
- California Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- CUSD Assessments
- Graduation Requirements
- State Accountability
- State Assessment Websites
Digital Formative Assessment Tools
FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT TOOLS
Post Questions to your students quickly, have them answer the questions, gather data, and reteach towards mastery. Here are some tools that allow you to do this quickly.
Engage your audience or class in real time
Poll Everywhere transforms one-sided presentations into two-way conversations with the audience. This web-based audience response system lets you embed interactive activities directly into your presentation. The audience responds on the web or via SMS texting on their phones.
- Limited to 1 question at a time.
- Create and deliver different types of questions to get different types of data.
- Multiple Choice, Clickable Image Questions, or Open-Ended questions that create word clouds, Text walls, and Tickers.
Tailor instruction with instant feedback
Plickers is a powerfully simple tool that lets teachers collect real-time formative assessment data without the need for student devices.
- Set up your classes with student names or give your student numbers.
- Print out the cards one for each of your students.
- Ask your students a question.
- Students hold up the cards and you use your phone to collect data from all students in the room.
A game-based learning and trivia platform
Create a fun learning game in minutes. Multiple choice questions only however, the format and number of questions are entirely up to you.
- Multi-question Quizzes, Surveys, and Discussions.
- Add images and video to quizzes.
- Best played in a group setting
Visualizing student understanding has never been easier
Socrative is your classroom app for fun, effective classroom engagement. No matter where or how you teach, Socrative allows you to instantly connect with students as learning happens.
- Students must create an account and join your classroom with the code.
- You ask them questions, they answer them.
- You get data and know the identity of the students.
Student growth made easy
Formative creates incredible online, assessments, classwork, or homework. Formative runs on any internet connected device. Students can type, show their work with drawings or submit images.
- Thousands of pre-made formative assessments
- Add a pdf/doc and assign questions to the pdf/doc
- Act on live responses